Our Number 1 rated testosterone booster for muscle builders. Packed with the best ingredients in the right dosages and loved by thousands.
Unlike many manufacturers, they have not tried to cram in as many ingredients as humanly possible in tiny doses so that the ingredients label is impressive. They have picked the right blend for their market, and ensured that the doses are sufficiently high for it to actually work.
Legendary amongst athletes, bodybuilders and dedicated gym goers looking for a natural way to boost test and pack on muscle.
The product offers a number of benefits;
Bear in mind that although it is targeted at the body building crowd, effective ingredients are just that. They’ll boost testosterone levels whether we’re picking up a barbell, picking up a woman or just picking up our own mood and energy.
We analyse the ingredients and the dosages chosen for TestoFuel later in the article. First though … the scores
As a hardened supplement reviewer I enjoy nothing more than rolling up my sleeves and ripping into some scam ingredients, so to be honest it’s mildly annoying that TestoFuel hasn’t really given me anything to work with in that respect.
All the ingredients have shown strong clinical indications of effectiveness, and the dosages have been well researched to ensure that they are at recommended levels. There’s genuinely not a dud amongst them.
Note:We’ve listed all the clinical studies which demonstrate this in the footer of this page just before the comments.
There’s no getting away from it, TestoFuel is not cheap. You can only get it from the official website, can’t shop around and the company don’t offer voucher deals.
Purchasing through the official TestoFuel website has its advantages too of course. Knowing automatically that anything on sale from literally anywhere else is definitely not legitimate means there’s no chance of ending up with potentially dangerous replica products.
At the end of the day it’s all about value – you get what you pay for and most guys are willing to pay more for a better product when it affects their health.
There’s no question of any suspicion surrounding Testofuel; everything is completely out in the open on their website. Manufactured in the USA and UK and made FDA registered and cGMP certified facilities. It is also an extremely high profile testosterone booster with a large fan base, so the relative lack of negativity only goes to prove how widely trusted TestoFuel is.
Another area it’s difficult to fault. There are a huge variety of testimonials presented prominently on the TestoFuel website, featuring satisfied customers of all ages from around the world. All of these guys have provided their names, before and after pictures, a written testimony, images of them working out and in many cases a video.
Obviously though these are chosen by the company, so if you want to go further afield on the internet for recommendations there’s always that option. Generally though, we found these reviews to be overwhelmingly positive also.
Roar Ambition is a very high profile company, based in the U.K. They work with nutritional experts, scientists and athletes to produce safe, natural, clinically tested supplements. They also have an admirable policy of re-evaluating their ingredients every 6 months.
Willingness to adapt with the science means consumers never have to worry about missing a genuine breakthrough if new evidence emerges which makes a case for a change in the formula.
TestoFuel recommends we take 4 capsules daily to get the full effect.
It is worth pointing out that for all its benefits, the inclusion of oyster extract makes TestoFuel unsuitable for vegetarians. It also goes without saying that if you have a shellfish allergy, then you’re best to steer clear. It might well still give you a bigger physique, but probably not the kind of physical swelling you were after.
The 90 day money back guarantee only applies if you buy a three month supply. Edit: We go into some detail about the guarantee in the comments at the foot of the page, you should read it if the guarantee is very important to you.
We’ve discussed this already but here are a few of our favorite testimonials;
– Often referred to as the sunshine vitamin. D3 is mainly produced when rays from the sun hit our skin. It not only helps to simulate the body’s testosterone creation but contributes to a range of additional health benefits. Many supplements contain it but TestoFuel has followed the advice of the The Vitamin D Council, and modified the dosage to the recommended daily dose of D to 5000IU.
– D-AA is an amino acid which works on the central region of the brain to provoke beneficial hormone release. Luteinizing hormone – which is crucial to the regulation of the testes – growth hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone production have all been shown to be effectively stimulated by the right dose of D-AA.
Research in recent years also points towards this component also helping to build up the testes and remove late limits on testosterone synthesis, leading to higher levels of the hormone.
– Nature’s answer to a Barry White record, a potent natural aphrodisiac. Crammed with zinc, containing a whopping 10 times more than beef steak, pound for pound. Includes all 59 trace elements required by our system, covering amino acids, vitamins and other effective nutrients to support the body.
– Various elements of this herb have long been in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to treat a number of complaints, including low libido.
Over the past few years an increasing amount of evidence has shown an ability to positively affect testosterone levels, especially by regulating insulin levels which if too high have a detrimental effect on testosterone.
– The link between magnesium and testosterone is well known. Consider that on average 60% of the testosterone in our bodies is bound to the sex hormone binding globulin (or SHBG) and hence unable to be used in the most direct, efficient way.
One of the ways magnesium helps is to lower our SHGB count freeing up more of that previously preoccupied testosterone and allowing our systems to utilize it.
– B6 works in two ways to help boost our testosterone. It’s a precursor to multiple androgens, which are crucial for kick starting testosterone levels by sending a message to the testes asking them to raise levels of the hormone.
B6 has also been shown to help limit creation of the female sex hormone, estrogen. It has a pretty straight ahead seesaw relationship with testosterone; when one’s up the others down. B6 also manages levels of prolactin, a similarly unhelpful hormone for our purposes, too large a quantity can be the cause of low testosterone.
– What with this and the oyster extract, it may seem like Testofuel are a little zinc happy but in fact zinc is vitally important, to men in particular and not just for healthy testosterone purposes. The male prostate requires ten times more zinc than other cells in the body to function properly.
On the testosterone front zinc is key because it governs the processes in the brain related to the releasing of crucial hormones for testosterone production, such as luteinizing hormone. Studies also show zinc helps the modulation of and promotes levels of serum testosterone in most men.
– Another ingredient with a strong background in traditional medicine. In more recent studies panax ginseng has shown ability to boost nitric oxide in the body, encouraging healthy blood flow which can helps with issues such as erectile dysfunction.
As well as helping to regulate blood sugar in a similar way to Fenugreek, Ginseng contains steroidal saponins which can increase testosterone levels, DHT, luteinizing hormone and androgens in men.
– K2 is a vitamin found in meats which is effective at maintaining plasma levels in the body and our testes own supply of testosterone.
It also acts as a support to D3, allowing that to work more effectively by working to prevent calcification in the arteries and soft tissue.
‘Quality’ is the word to sum up TestoFuel. There is a wealth of up to date research backing up each individual all-natural component which is included and importantly they are all present in fully disclosed bioactive quantities; nothing’s here just for show, they’re all pulling their weight when it comes to safely getting results.
If you still need convincing, by all means head over to the TestoFuel site and read up on their product’s processes in more depth.
We hope you have found our review useful. To discover more about the product, click here to go to the official website.
If you have any questions please leave a comment on this page and we will answer them for you.